Online Giving Updates: ParishPay Acquired by LPI
Verifying Your New WeShare Account
September 18, 2017- If you currently give online through ParishPay, your account will soon be transferred to WeShare, our new online giving provider. This transfer ensures that your scheduled transactions will continue to be received by the parish as scheduled.
The security of your personal information is important to us. If you want to make any changes to your account or adjust your giving amount, WeShare requires a one-time security verification to provide you access.
To successfully complete the verification process you will need:
- Your ParishPay User Name
- The last four digits of the bank account or credit card that is currently being used for your donations
- And ONE of the following two options:
- The email you used to register with ParishPay
- A collection name and a specific amount donated in the last six months
Once verification is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to our new WeShare site. Please bookmark or save this link for future access.
The financial support of each and every parishioner is vital in fulfilling our parish mission of bringing the love of Christ to others. All financial contributions are tax deductible. Automatic, electronic giving is easy, safe and confidential. During this transition period, new and existing donors can still safely donate through Parish Pay. There are options for one-time and recurring payments.
Methods of Giving:
- Direct Deposit/Electronic Giving from your bank account – No service charges or extra cost to parish so more of your gift goes directly to our programs and ministries.
- Parish Pay Online with Credit/Debit Card
- Text to Give: Text a dollar amount to 281.884.3212.
- Weekly Offertory Envelopes
- Extraordinary Gifts, such as appreciated stock. Please click here to complete the Letter of Intent.
Gifts can be made to our General Fund, specific ministries (Youth Formation, Adult Formation, Social Services, Music Ministry, Respect Life, Liturgy, etc.) or our Endowment Funds. Gifts to the St. John Vianney Endowment help provide income to the parish in the years to come. We can also make gifts to our Continuing the Vision Capital Campaign If you have not already made a gift you can help fund our beautiful renovations. Memorial opportunities are available.
Have you remembered our parish in your will? This is a beautiful way to help our parish continue the work of ministry and service for years to come. When reviewing or making your will and estate plans please consider a remembrance to our parish.
Renovation Wish List
With our renovation project moving full steam ahead towards completion, we are now at the point of preparing for all of the other items needed for these beautifully renovated worship spaces. Please contact Belinda LeBouef at 281.752.2400 for availability.
All donations to St. John Vianney are tax-deductible.
TREES FOR OUR FUTURE
Please join in the effort to re-forest and landscape our beautiful campus. We have had some trees die over the years and others had to be relocated due to our construction project.
Only God can make a tree, but we can use God’s gifts and plant new trees that will grow and give beauty, shade and enjoyment for years to come.
- 15 gal. 6’-8’ tall: $350.00
- 30 gal. 8’- 12’ tall: $500.00
- 65 gal. 14-16’ tall: $1,000.00
We give sincere thanks and praise to God for the more than 100 parish families who so generously contributed to our Tree Donation Drive. We offer our deepest most sincere appreciation to each and every donor.