Automatic, electronic giving is easy, safe and confidential with Parish Pay, our online payment service. There are options for one-time and recurring payments. There are also options to pay parish fees and/or dues.
Methods of Giving:
- Direct Deposit/Electronic Giving from your bank account – No service charges or extra cost to parish so more of your gift goes directly to our programs and ministries.
- Parish Pay Online with Credit/Debit Card
- Weekly Offertory Envelopes
- Extraordinary Gifts, such as appreciated stock. Please click here to complete the Letter of Intent.
Donations can be designated for a particular ministry, to one of our endowment funds or to our general operating fund. Memorial gifts are also possible. When reviewing or making your will and estate plans please consider a remembrance to our parish.
TREES FOR OUR FUTURE
Please join in the effort to re-forest and landscape our beautiful campus. We have had some trees die over the years and others had to be relocated due to our construction project.
Only God can make a tree, but we can use God’s gifts and plant new trees that will grow and give beauty, shade and enjoyment for years to come.
- 15 gal. 6’-8’ tall: $350.00
- 30 gal. 8’- 12’ tall: $500.00
- 65 gal. 14-16’ tall: $1,000.00
All donations to St. John Vianney are tax-deductible.