Healing, Counseling and Recovery
Sep 26, 2017 In Harvey Recovery & Updates
Counseling and Crisis Management Services:
- Catholic Charities is offering three free counseling sessions for those emotionally affected by Hurricane Harvey and the flooding. To schedule an appointment, call Catholic Charities at 713.874.6590.
- Social Service Ministries at SJV has also recruited mental health professionals with experience in trauma, grief and crisis management. For additional information email or call our offices at 281.497.4434.
Study to Investigate Environmental and Chemical Exposures After Harvey:
- Baylor College of Medicine Wristband Study: October 1, 9am to 12:30pm during Donuts & Kolaches.
- Joseph’s Coat is unable to accept any more donations at this time. Due to the tremendous generosity of our parishioners, we have an abundance of clothing donations and used goods. Other churches and nonprofit organizations may also be full.
- SJV Disaster Relief Fund: Please join us in our efforts to mobilize much needed financial assistance in our community as so many of our staff, parish leaders and volunteers are flood victims. Please click here to make your financial donation online.