We come together as many to form one family in Christ. As a community, we offer fellowship, fun and compassion, providing a spiritual home away from home to our families. Through our ministries, our parishioners volunteer their time and talents, no matter their age or abilities. Our families are the very heart of our parish, and we offer them the space and opportunity to grow closer to God and each other. We provide the foundation that allows them to live their Catholic identities in their homes, their schools, their workplaces, and the larger world.
* All Parish Life Events are currently on-hold due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
* Coffee & Donuts – Monthly in the Activity Center following the morning Masses.
* Parish Blood Drives – Hosted quarterly in the Activity Center. For more information, call the Parish Life Office at 281.497.1555.
* 1st Friday Breakfast – 1st Friday of the Month in St. Jude Hall following the 9am Mass.
* Monthly Parish Dinners – Held monthly in the Activity Center. For more information call the Parish Life Office at 281.497.1555.
* Monthly Breakfast – Monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month. For more information call the Parish Life Office at 281.497.1555.
* Family Fun Nights – Quarterly fellowship events focused on providing fun for the whole family! For more information call the Parish Life Office at 281.497.1555.