Join us for all the Fun! Sunday, October 9, 2022
For information on the 2022 Fall Bazaar see below:
Our annual bazaar is held every year on the second Sunday in October. It is one of the best festivals in Houston. There is an endless list of fun activities for the whole family, which include: food booths, games & rides for all ages, merchandise mart, silent and big board auctions, raffle, and bingo. Volunteers are always needed. The bazaar is a great way to build community in our parish while raising much needed funds for the needy.
- Booth Sponsors: Thank you to all of our 2021 Bazaar Sponsors. To help defray our expenses we highly rely on sponsorship, both parishioners and corporate. If you would like to sponsor a booth, please contact Richard Fairly, 281.497.1555.
- Volunteers: Volunteers of all ages are needed. Whether it is serving food, helping with set-up or take down or grilling hamburgers, we can always use the help, and what better way to enjoy the bazaar than donating some of your time, talent and treasure. If interested in volunteering, contact Haidee Bucher at 281.497.1555.
- Raffle Tickets: The biggest money maker for the bazaar! 2021 prizes included: $10,000 Visa Gift Card, $5,000 VISA Gift Card, $2,500 Visa Gift Card, $1,250 VISA Gift Card, $1,000 VISA Gift Card, $500 VISA Gift Card, $250 VISA Gift Card. Parishioners receive tickets during the month of August and are encouraged to purchase or sell them. They are also on sale the day of the Bazaar. The winners are announced at the end of the festival, and winner need not to be present to win. Must be 18 yrs and older to participate. 1st place winner is subject to all taxes before receiving the prize.
- Market Madness: On Bazaar Sunday, we have a number of outdoor vendors to sell various items, such as jewelry, crafts handbags, framed art, children’s clothing, etc. If you would like more information on Market Madness or vendor availability, please email your name, address and what type of treasures you sell to Parish Life . Returning vendors from the previous have priority booking during the month of July. New vendors will be contacted in August.
- Silent Auction & Big Board: For our Silent Auction we have a variety of great items including a Barrell of Booze, Friday Date Night Basket, Kid Fun Baskets and so much more. For our Big Board we have, Reserved Pews for Christmas Eve Masses, Summer Camp Packages, Reserved Parking Spaces and so much more. We will have our full list of items posted here 2 weeks before the bazaar. If you’d like to donate or have questions regarding our auctions, please contact Parish Life at 281.497.1555.
- Cakes & Desserts Needed: We are in need of lots of homemade cakes for our Cake Wheel and cakes, cookies, brownies and pies for our dessert booth! No refrigerated items please. You can drop these items off in the Activity Center on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday before the bazaar from 9am-3pm. Due to allergies, we ask you to please mark your items. Thank you for your donation! If you have questions, please contact Parish Life at 281.497.1555.