Marriage Convalidations

Convalidations (commonly referred to as “having a marriage ‘blessed'”) involves a relatively simple process. If you are married but not in the Catholic Church, we encourage you to take the step of having your marriage convalidated.

Annulments: If you are previously married and want to inquire about the process of filing a Petition for Declaration of Nullity, we can help. No matter the circumstances, we are here to assist you.

For more information about convalidations and annulments, please contact Jeff Willard.