COVID-19 Protocols Update
A message from Fr. Troy…
Dear Friends in Christ,
We look forward to seeing you all this weekend as we celebrate Pentecost Sunday. I invite you, as you feel comfortable, to in-person participation in the Sacraments and parish life. With the updated news from the Archdiocese, below are the updated protocols for St. John Vianney:
- Social distancing is no longer required.
- Masks are no longer required but may still be worn by those who choose to do so.
- The offertory procession of the gifts will resume.
- For those who choose, Holy Communion may be received on the tongue.
- Meetings and events may resume.
Beginning Tuesday, June 1 the 7:00 p.m. Mass on Tuesdays and Thursdays will return the chapel. On Wednesday, June 2, the Novena to Our Mother of Perpetual and the other devotions will also return to the chapel.
I continue to pray for each of you and your families. God bless.