Volunteer with Youth Formation
Building the young church by living faith, changing lives, and making a difference! If you are interested in learning more about how to volunteer with us, please see a few options listed below:
There are multiple ways you can volunteer to help form elementary students throughout Faith Formation Catechism classes! Whether it be as a teacher, assistant, substitute, or another supporting role, you can make an impact on our youth. Please find below ways you can serve:
- Teaching Faith Formation classes for elementary, 1st-5th grade.
- Assisting teachers with supplies, children’s general needs, attendance, etc.
- Music teachers help with praise and worship, Mass responses, liturgical season music, and instrumentation for groups from Kindergarten to 5th grade on Sundays at 8:00 AM, Thursdays at 2:00 PM, or Mondays at 5:30 PM
- Substitutes help when a teacher or assistant can’t come to take care of the evangelization of the children.
- Theology of the Body program teachers who volunteer once a month every 5 months.
To volunteer as a Catechist for Elementary Faith Formation classes, please visit our volunteer sign-up page. For questions, email the Coordinator of Elementary & Parent Formation, Aileen Polamo, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To volunteer as a Catechist for Middle School Faith Formation classes, please visit our volunteer sign-up page. For questions, email the Middle School Youth Minister, Josh Castro, at email@example.com.