With the updated news from the Archdiocese, below are the updated protocols for St. John Vianney, effective on May 20, 2021:
- Social distancing is no longer required.
- Masks are no longer required but may still be worn by those who choose to do so.
- The offertory procession of the gifts will resume.
- For those who choose, Holy Communion may be received on the tongue.
- Meetings and events may resume.
For parishioners who need to remain at home during this time, we continue to provide pastoral and spiritual resources, including weekly Gospel Reflections and the Liturgy of the Word.
When you are traveling for pleasure or business, remember to check out masstimes.org for the name, location and Mass times of churches around the country and even overseas.
Please continue to pray for an end of this pandemic.